2. If I’m getting early morning “action,” it’s NOT going to involve karate chops, eye gouging, pillow suffocation or repeated kicks to my stretched-out uterus.
3. I need more than 6.45 inches of sleeping space in a King size bed.
4. The doctor cut the cord at the hospital and that was terrific with me. GET OUT!
5. Mama needs sleep or will turn Kardashian on her kids!
6. No, I am NOT moving to college with you; and in a couple of years, this co-sleeping thang will be considered just plain creepy.
©2012, Stacey Hatton. All rights reserved.