Interested in Advertising?
Nurse Mommy Laughs is a website about educating families and bringing joy to others; so staying in the same vein, I want to assist companies by marketing their quality products and services, by offering affordable rates.
Here’s a Smidge about Nurse Mommy Laughs:
- Ranked #1 on Google
- Ranked #2 on Yahoo
- 800 Facebook on Nurse Mommy Laughs page
- 3000+ members in Facebook group Stacey Warner Hatton
- 2000 Twitter followers
- 1050+ Visitors (March 2013)
- 1800 Page Views (March 2013)
- Monthly humor column for The Kansas City Star newspaper with a bi-line naming the website monthly.
- Monthly kids health writer for KC Parent magazine. Over 40,000 readers in print and many more online.
- Member of the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators
- Member of National Society of Newspaper Columnists.
- Member of Erma Bombeck Writers’ Workshop
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the States of Kansas and Missouri
No plagiarized images, content, music, or downloads are allowed.
All photos, subject matter and text must be family oriented (PG13-rated).
If there are negative comments or feedback related to your ad, Nurse Mommy Laughs will not be held liable.
There is no guarantee as to how much traffic or success your advertisement may or may not have for your business.
Nurse Mommy Laughs reserves the right to refuse any advertisement which is not deemed appropriate for this blog.
Payments shall be made by check or by a PayPal account.
For any questions or requests, please contact Stacey (Nurse Mommy) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Nurse Mommy Laughs business line at: 913.244.1726 to arrange what type of ad and how long you want to post before purchasing on the home page. The advertising link needs to be approved by Nurse Mommy before monies are exchanged.
Thank-you in advance for your interest and I look forward to working with you!
Stacey Hatton, RN
(Owner and author of Nurse Mommy Laughs)
©2013 Stacey Hatton. All rights reserved.